IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Associate Director - OCM to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Reputable organization
- Large enterprise projects constantly on the go
- Strong work life balance
- Mentors and develops critical talent within the team.
- Partners with the OCM Director to lead the creation, socialization, and deployment of a high-level change strategy, communication plan and change methodologies for the Integrated Renewal Program
- Addresses day-to-day OCM challenges and contributes to decisions having a functional impact, including those issues which may affect profile within the university community from an OCM perspective. Consult with Director, OCM for high impact decisions.
- Provides leadership and analytical insights in shaping and fostering continuous improvement, and innovation within the OCM team as well as providing OCM guidance to the IRP team.
- Updates the Director, OCM as needed while consulting the Director for decisions with greater impact.
- As needed and in partnership with the OCM Director, provide Senior Leadership with regular reports and updates on change initiatives, including the provision of success metrics, tangible outcomes resulting from change planning, and options for problem resolution.
- Project experience in a higher-education environment, policy and regulatory compliance situations is an asset.
- Prosci or equivalent designation is an asset. Supervisory experience is required.
- Experience in leading enterprise-wide change management strategies for system implementation and adoption, organizational development and process change.
Top Skills Required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.