Permanent Reference code
:118061 Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver, BC; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
-- Are you a strong performer with a passion for consulting that has excellent client relationship skills, a strategic mindset, a desire to learn new business / technology capabilities, and relevant industry experience that can be used help organizations become more digital using information? What will your typical day look like?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
As a Microsoft 365 Architect in our Content Services practice, you will help our clients solve some of their most difficult business challenges and enable their digital transformation agenda through the effective implementation of Microsoft SharePoint/ Teams/ OneDrive solutions.
Your scope of influence will be both broad and deep, and your work will cover key architecture dimensions including the following:
- Business - Business process analysis, business process design, requirements gathering and analysis
- Data - Information and data modeling and analysis, information architecture development (e.g. site taxonomy, document library architecture, content type definition, use of MMS, etc.), data integration architecture, content and data migration architecture and design
- Application - Solution option definition and evaluation, solution architecture at conceptual, logical and physical levels, integration architecture and experience integrating SharePoint Online / Teams / OneDrive with a variety of enterprise systems
- Technology - Configuration and management of Office 365 and Azure services in an enterprise environment
In this position, you will utilize your well-developed core consulting skills to produce and lead the development of deliverables including strategies roadmaps and delivery plans. You will rely on your understanding and experience with MS Office tools, data analysis, business context of systems implementation (industry / client environment, business case for building SharePoint / Teams / OneDrive solutions, etc.) to deliver client outcomes. Critically, you also have the ability to establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with key technical client stakeholders such as architects, leads, and IS leadersAbout the team
Content Services is a Deloitte sub-offering focused on providing organizations with a front- and back-office transformation of their information management operations, processes, and technology. Our team focuses on capabilities that include document and records management, information architecture, content migration, digitization, and integrations with a broader information ecosystem, helping our clients make the most effective use of their information: creating value, avoiding costs, and reducing risks.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As an Architect, you are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 8-10+ years designing, developing, implementing, and supporting large enterprise systems
- 5+ years in a solution architecture role; experience managing a team of technical / architecture specialists
- Office 365 architecture, configuration, development and administration experience with focus on Microsoft SharePoint Online / Teams / OneDrive in a consulting environment
- Experience with design, configuration and development with adjacent technologies including Power Platform, Viva and Azure, in support of Microsoft 365 solutions and adoption
- Extensive experience with Office 365 solution development using Microsoft development stack (focus on C#, PowerShell, Logic Apps)
- Experience with large scale content and data migrations using a variety of techniques (ETL, scripted, facilitated, etc.)
- Development with and basic administration of Microsoft SQL Server / Azure Data Services (SQL DB, Cosmos, etc.)
- Solid understanding of operating system fundamentals with Microsoft Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019) and related technologies
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Developer, Business Process, System Administrator, Data Conversion, Technology, Management, Data