Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning family! Finning Canada is seeking an Apprentice Parts Person to join our great team in Campbell River, BC. Our Finning Parts Direct team provides EXCELLENT opportunity and diversity to develop exceptional talent, and position the successful candidate into an exciting and rewarding career. As the Apprentice Parts person, you will support the BC South and Whitehorse regions, as well as provide vacation coverage within our regional locations.
Our Incentives Include:
•\tStarting Wage of $21.83 / hr
•\t$250 / year Boot Allowance
•\tComprehensive Benefit Package
•\tMonday to Friday (5 x 2)
During the 3-year apprenticeship, successful applicant will work closely with a Parts/Warehouse job shadow to learn all aspects of the business. Including Supply Chain/Warehousing, Procurement, Transportation, Warranty, Cores and credits and Parts Sales Front counter and Shop.
We look forward to you joining our team!Job Description:
- Shop and Front counter quoting and orders
- Utilize CAT SIS 2.0, Parts Viz, TMI, DPC, Finn-Exch, and other tools to determine and sell the parts our customers require to repair and maintain their equipment.
- Participate in all Employee Experience initiatives
- Active engagement of the Finning Safety Culture.
- Participate in Net Promoter Score survey action plan.
- Supporting customer and branch parts orders
- Processing parts credits and core inspections
- Warehouse duties as required in accordance with the CBA.
- Customer facing
**Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement** Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Education & Experience:
- Successful candidate will be highly engaged self starter who wants to start a rewarding career, committed to our Team and Customers.
- Applicant will endeavor to cultivate strong customer relationships and deliver our Finning Value.
- Computer literacy is essential. Microsoft Office package knowledge is essential. Proficiency in Outlook and Excel essential.
- Ability to successfully work under minimal supervision
- Self motivatedand Positive attitude
- Ability to Prioritize and Multi-task
- TDG, WHMIS and forklift certification are required and training will be provided
- Previous parts, warehouse, and front counter experience
- Genesys, SIS 2.0, Parts Viz, and M3, Finn- exch, Cat Expanded Mining all considered assets.
- Temporary support within our region to support vacation coverage. Either remotely or Via Temp transfer.
- Successful completion of grade 12.
- 3 - 5 years previous experience working with customer sales, parts and/or warehouse is required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Safety focused team player
- Computer proficiency with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package. Specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing