We are looking for an experienced deep learning scientist to contribute at the forefront of cutting edge deep learning.
Passion about new technology trends in deep learning, cloud services, and moving deep learning solutions to production is a must. This role requires a well-rounded individual who is comfortable creating tutorial content including proof-of-concepts and demos, giving workshops that evangelize and teach the use of deep learning, and solving customer problems.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use advanced technologies
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams, leading technology companies around the world and open source community
- Evangelize deep learning technologies and services
- Create innovative products, and see them launched in high volume productionBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• MSc degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years professional experience in conducting experiments, building and deploying machine learned solutions.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, high-performance computing and GPGPU programming.
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C/C++, C#, Perl.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• PhD in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Knowledge in at least 3 languages or frameworks typically used for machine learning
• 2+ years experience in deep learning
Engineering Information Technology