Application Support Analyst sought for an international provider of utilities and infrastructure services. Great long term job opportunity!
- International company with a significant BC footprint
- Join a supportive team which can offer long term progression prospects.
- Strong work-life balance afforded to staff
What & Why:
Changes in this team have created a great opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join this 14-strong team which oversees over 60 applications. In this position the majority of your time will be spent focused on general product support, maintenance activities (which will include patching, application releases and hardware upgrades) and enhancement work (minor and major updates to applications).
An international utilities company, this organisation is a leading services/infrastructure provider. They pride themselves on providing innovative solutions to client issues and provide strong progression opportunities to their staff.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Has managed small-to-medium sized IT projects
- Experienced working with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Degree/diploma qualified in computer science or equivalent discipline
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019