IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join our Infrastructure client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Strong work life balance
- Large crown corporation
- Currently going through large tech initiatives
- Support project and operations initiatives such as: software version, Hotfix release, and infrastructure upgrades
- Take ownership of all assigned activities and deliver them efficiently using budgeted amount of time
- Provide timely status updates on all work and assigned activities
- Collaborate with team members (project and sustainment), vendor and business to analyze requirements, design technical solution, and troubleshoot system problems
- Conduct root cause analysis and document findings with limited supervision
- Perform OpenWay system configurations, testing and performance monitoring
- Identify opportunities for system efficiency improvements, present feasible technical options and developing quality solutions
- Minimum 2 years IT project upgrade and/or production support experience with a business enterprise packaged software
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS 2012, IIS, Remote Desktop Connection, Windows event viewer monitoring and error logging
- Experience with windows and UNIX operating systems, and commonly used OS commands and basic shell scripting
- Experience in using and troubleshooting web and network technologies: .NET, HTML, XML, web services, TCP/IP, SOAP, SSL certificates
- Experience with SSH/Putty, FTP/SFTP applications
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Visio, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Skilled at communicating and working with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain assigned application programs/modules
- Ability to prepare test data and to analyze/correct operating problems
Top 3 Skills
- Application Support
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: October 26, 2018
Closes: December 25, 2018