NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Application Modernization Business Analyst to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA is currently seeking a Business Analyst (BA) in Vancouver, BC
who will be responsible for assesses client's existing applications and generates the online activities enabled by the application in the form of Use Cases and identifies and describes those UCs in the Transformation Manager™. The BA will also define the Business Processes and Capabilities enabled by the application also in the TM and provide additional details as required. Responsibilities:
• Conduct a walkthrough of an existing system and document the functions undertaken by the system users
• Define use cases for an existing system
• Design use cases for a future system
• Redesign UI workflow based on a different and typically more modern technology.
• Describe Business Rules (Logical Rules) that have been mechanically extracted from an existing application by reviewing an enhanced snippet of code.
• Experience in writing specifications, use cases and design specifications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (samples may be requested)
• Work well with clients, their stakeholders and end users
• Experience with estimating work effort
• Understand the difference between needs & wants, and know how to differentiate between the two
• Understand that organizational acceptance & behavior determines project success and failure
• Willing to travel to client sites, as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience
• Minimum 5 years' experience using a methodology like RUP/UML, Agile or XP
• Minimum years of experience working within a Software Project Team (architects, developers, testers)
• Minimum 5 years of experience writing specifications, use cases and design specifications About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com
f or assistance. Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, Computer Science, Business Analyst, Cloud, Technology