The Application Consultant role is project driven and supports clients implementing a wide array of Cayenta's products. In addition, the Consultant will have the opportunity to be a key player in projects. You will be given the opportunity to contribute to the maximum of your abilities and desire. This can be in planning, execution, change management, training, solution design or any other passion that drives you to excel., our Business Analyst will have the opportunity to travel globally or regionally, based on client locations 25% of time.Details
Do you love constantly being challenged? Do you love learning in a fast paced environment? Do you want to be the difference that makes projects great and drives your team and entire organization forward? Do you want to work with a team committed to inclusivity, excellence, creativity and change? If so, this role might be for you. This job is not easy and not for everyone , but for those who are up to the challenge, it's a chance to be at the heart of implementations and to make a major impact on the customer and our company . Really.
Who often thrives in this role ? P eople with that rare combination of people skills and a technical bent (think...hmmmm....I'd really like to be able to be able to troubleshoot a system's behaviour by learning to access and query the database, or perhaps I set up a media server in the house so the family can stream from any room). It's not just the hard skills that make the role though - it's just as much the person . Our top consultants are confident, careful, compassionate, inclusive leaders who are comfortable and capable of speaking and leading a room . They have a strong sense of ownership and a drive to constantly improve, tempered with the wisdom to recognize that meaningful change often takes time, care, and feeding.
If this sounds like a place you'd like to be and role you'd like to fill, we'd love to hear from you and see how we can grow and improve together! Project Planning & Business/Workflow Analysis
Business Development & Engagement Management
- Provide Business analysis, through gap analysis, root cause analysis, facilitation of business process reviews & documentation, requirements elicitation. This will ensure the project team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's needs in order to overcome barriers and achieve the organizational goals of the client.
- Assist in project planning and project scope sessions to ensure compliance with the project charter, implementation plan, and client agreements.
- Own the user acceptance testing and change management process by ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with the outcome of the project.
- Build our clients' capabilities; encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations by identifying opportunities for recommending additional product and services that fit the needs of our clients.
- Support Project Managers in managing engagement contracts, identifying & escalating bottlenecks, and contribute to project progress updates.
- Efficient delivery of implementation services that ensure key project milestones are met on a timely manner, thereby maintaining a high level or resource utilization.
Product Expertise & Leadership
- Deliver onsite customer training (classroom based and individual training)
- Create and maintain training materials
- Provide remote training and support for clients as needed (webinar style)
- Be a leader in providing subject matter expertise to R&D and other operational groups, by understanding market trends of client needs and business practices to ensure the success of our product, incorporating industry best practices in order to maintain strengthen our position within the market
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization, plus a passion for seeing others succeed
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and work at all levels of client organization
- Experience working with both business and IT groups
- Familiarity with SQL is desired
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Business Technology Management, or Management Information Systems preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer service, training, or implementation role
- Must be able to travel up 75% of the time within North America
- Bonus: Experience within the Utility Industry
Cayenta is involved in some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the technology industry and we're always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who seek the same. One of the most important decisions we make is the next person we invite to join our team. As a Cayenta employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best, and you will be fairly compensated for your efforts. Because we provide our customers the best technologies and services in the industry, you will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. Most of all, any potential employee must be willing and able to represent our core operating principle, which simply stated is: "We value our customers as partners, therefore their success and satisfaction, as well as our own, depends on delivering excellence in everything we do."
#CB Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.