The Application Consultant role is project driven and will support clients through specialized consulting services to assist customers in implementing a wide array of Cayenta's products. In addition, the Consultant will have the opportunity to be a key player in planning, executing, and providing change management in the project life-cycle.
Travel is required (75%), consequently location of the candidate does not matter.
Project Planning & Business/Workflow Analysis
- Provide Business analysis, through gap analysis, root cause analysis, facilitation of business process reviews & documentation, requirements elicitation, allowing the project team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's needs in order to overcome barriers and achieve the organizational goals of the client.
- Assist in project planning and project scope sessions to ensure compliance with the project charter, implementation plan, and client agreements.
- Own the user acceptance testing and change management process by ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with the outcome of the project.
Business Development & Engagement Management
- Build our clients’ capabilities; encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations by identifying opportunities for recommending additional product and services that fit the needs of our clients.
- Support Project Managers in managing engagement contracts, identifying & escalating bottlenecks, project progress updates, and optimizing working capital.
- Efficient delivery of implementation services that ensure key project milestones are met on a timely manner, in addition to exceptional utilization of assigned resources.
- Deliver onsite customer training (classroom based and individual training)
- Create and maintain training materials
- Provide remote training and support for clients as needed
Product Expertise & Leadership
Be a leader in providing subject matter expertise to R&D and other operational groups, by understanding market trends of client needs and business practices to ensure the success of our product, incorporating industry best practices in order to maintain strengthen our position within the market
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization, plus a passion for seeing others succeed
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work at all levels of client organization
- Experience working with both business and IT groups
- Familiarity with SQL is desired
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Business Technology Management, or Management Information Systems preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer service, training, or implementation role
- Must be able to travel up 75% of the time within North America
- Bonus: Experience within the Utility Industry
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019