DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
- Responsible for vendor setup for Company’s global activities. This includes verification of vendor information before setting up in the system
- Establishes and maintains relationships with new and existing vendors
- Compares purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Completes payments by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Charges expenses to accounts and departments by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing payments
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- GL reconciliations and invoice routing for receipt of services
- 3- 5 years full cycle, high volume accounts payable experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Intermediate Excel
- Strong ability to adapt to system and procedural changes
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio if you have one.
- **Please note this position is: Full-Time - Temp Contract Role (Maternity Coverage)
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Accounting Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology