267457 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) combines all analytics capabilities – including business intelligence (BI), planning, predictive analytics, data visualization, and digital boardroom tools – in a single cloud-based solution. It gives everyone from frontline workers to execs the power to find new insights and take action, anytime, anywhere.
The Analytics Cloud organization is looking for a Quality Automation engineer to strengthen the quality assurance of our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform with fully automated processes. Are you a passionate individual who wants an opportunity to work in an area contributing to making our customers excited about the unique capabilities offered by our Analytics Cloud platform ? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to embrace the challenge and work together to release a quality perfect application ? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future. About the Team
The Quality Implementation
team in the Augmented BI Cluster is responsible for the delivery of automated test scenarios reflecting end to end customer workflows, helping to validate the functional correctness of the new releases of SAP Analytics Cloud. You will contribute to the programmatic development of real life scenarios and to their automation including all steps from initial data connection. Member of a development and quality team, you will be expected to keep up technically and collaborate closely with your peers and with the Development teams of Augmented BI to contribute raising the quality bar to the highest level. Expectations and Tasks
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Because the team is positioned at the cornerstone of all development teams of the Augmented BI cluster and is the last belt before shipping, we need someone who is customer focused, results-oriented, resourceful in getting things to work and productive working collaboratively.
- You are quality passionate and demonstrate constant focus to the customer
- You actively participate into the elaboration of new strategies and approaches to continuously enhance our quality framework
- You are ready to get your hands dirty with advanced programming in complex environments
- You are actively working on the development of automated test scripts reflecting specified end to end scenarios
- You contribute to the creation of maintenance of a framework to minimize the cost of ownership of creating automated test cases
- You work closely/collaborate across roles, functions and teams, as well as with colleagues in other countries and also customers/partners when needed
- You master and play an active role in all aspects of the test process (of both new and existing applications and functionality)
- You stay curious on technology and understand how it may fit into or advance our strategic direction
- University degree in Computer Science (or related subject)
- Strong acumen for quality, high sense of service and customer
- Experience in Test Automation (Java, Selenium, Jasmine, Jenkins) or performance testing (jmeter, SOAP UI, performance tuning on application servers) appreciated
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and a high degree of personal initiative
- Flexible to changing priorities and requirements with flexibility to react on new challenges and opportunities
- Ability to encourage innovation and foster a high-energy and focused environment
- Familiarity of client-side technologies and development
- 2 + year experience as a software developer or quality specialist working in Cloud software
- Prior experience in cloud software is strongly desired
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence is desired
- Prior experience in test automation is appreciated
This position is open for hire in Vancouver, BC or Bangalore, India WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP Vancouver employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits:
- Discount programs
- SAP Lunch On Us program
- Free daily fruit
- Subsidized pop, snacks, salad and more
- Foosball, pool, ping pong tables, and gym on site
Oh, and did we mention you get to work with some of the most influential companies on the planet to revolutionize the world?
#cloudjobsyvr WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Analytics, Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, Cloud, Management, Data, Quality, Technology