We're looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to help us build, manage, and execute on both inbound and outbound IAR programs at Hootsuite. You'll be working with senior executives and subject matter experts to foster relationships, create and coordinate analyst engagements, collect information for analyst requests, manage deliverables, and drive market and customer insights to- and from- the business. This role reports to the VP, Product Marketing and is based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office. The successful candidate will need to be able to travel up to 10% to conferences and to analyst offices. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Develop, analyze and implement Hootsuite's overall industry analyst communications strategy and program delivery.
- Identify and develop key strategic analyst outreach programs.
- Collaborate with internal business teams and executives to provide consistent messaging to industry analysts.
- Develop, prepare and deliver briefings, strategy sessions, tours, roadshows, and informational materials.
- Respond to analyst inquiries and requests for information.
- Develop and maintain communications channels to ensure analyst feedback reaches appropriate audiences.
- Communicate information back to team members and internal organizations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in influencing and presenting to industry analysts, delivering impactful presentations
- High-tech company/SaaS industry experience preferred
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Proven track record of managing major evaluations such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, IDC Marketscapes, etc.
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing