Do YOU share OUR real passion for:
• Advocating for our customers' needs and creating a personalized experience
• Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction
• Being an exceptional communicator, listen, honest and clear
• Getting things done by using each other's unrivaled talents
• Actively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers Position Overview:
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Technical Support is responsible for all residential, small business, commercial inbound phone calls consisting of technical troubleshooting and testing while focusing on first contact resolution and customer retention.Responsibilities
• Handle incoming and outgoing calls from customers
• Identify and resolve basic alarm system technical issues by identifying known causes by using the process of elimination
• Provide clear and concise technical information to customers
• Differentiate between product features and functionality in order to resolve customer inquiries
• Effectively evaluate the need for a service technician to physically resolve the problem and create, schedule and close service jobs
• Educate and guide the customer through our web tool and educate them on self-serve options
• Remember and apply various standard operating procedures
• Navigating through various systems and tools
• Ensure data entry related to customer requests and internal data and governance guidelines
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications:Required Skills & Abilities:
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Ability to work within a team
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Able to clearly communicate technical information
• Analytical skills and problem solving
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced and structured environment
• Ability to multitask
• Must have key boarding and software knowledge Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Customer Service and Support