Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country's Best Managed Companies.
Canada Drives is guided by young leadership and defined by its innovative, out-of-the-box thinking. We combine the electrifying energy of a start-up with the hard-earned stability of an established company. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment.
Come and discover your potential with us!
NOTE- This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across the Lower Mainland. Once hired, we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Process and complete all incoming loan application
- Communicate with department managers if need be to gather accurate/missing information
- Collaborate with the sales team to complete the application successfully
- Perform basic math calculations
What You Should Already Have:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Result-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
- A diploma or degree and/or a combination of relevant experience
- Open availability preferred (Monday-Saturday availability)
What We Will Give You:
- Compensation: $31,200/year
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
Sales and Marketing