Accountant – High Tech Environment
Reporting to the Controller, this is a newly created role and an opportunity to join a team of six in a Vancouver software company success story that is experiencing high growth.
You are a designated accountant with public practice experience. You have worked with US GAAP and you have experience working with tax in various countries. Ideally, you also have industry experience but this client will consider accountants making their first move to industry.
Why should you consider this role? Our client is a growing, recognized software product shop that has been making the news. They are constantly evolving and growing so you will have opportunities for career growth. Their new classy West Coast digs have stand up desks, a balcony for BBQs and they are centrally located near transit in downtown Vancouver.
What you need to have:
• Accounting designation and 3+ years public practice experience
• Corporate accounting experience
• Experience with US GAAP
• Knowledge of tax in various counties
What you will be doing:
• Manage global tax compliance including GST and VAT
• Oversee accounts payable
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements (US GAAP)
• Work with external accountants and CRA
• Participate in projects with senior managers and provide analysis and information
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
Connect with employer:
About TEEMA Solutions Group
Why we are different TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep a...