Allocadia is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies providing cloud software that gives CMOs and marketing teams a better way to manage their investments and marketing performance. Allocadia’s Customer Success organization focuses on supporting our customers to be wildly successful. Customer Success is a strategic pillar in the customer experience, ensuring that Allocadia offerings are used effectively to maximize business value.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the commercial relationship including all renewals and expansion for a targeted set of accounts. This requires understanding our customer’s business and marketing goals, working with cross-functional teams to help drive product adoption, and developing value based relationships. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with innovation and challenging the status quo, especially within the marketing space.
- Work with accounts in North American to manage the renewal of existing customers and expansion Allocadia’s solutions across the organization.
- Retention targets will be set on a quarterly basis. Annual quota includes expansion.
- The expectations is that you will structure your time and business plan to support/ expand your reach into existing accounts.
- Your understanding of Allocadia’s solution will extend to a functional demonstration capability and you will be well-versed in all aspects of Marketing Performance Management related to our solution.
- You will use all tools available to identify departments/groups that could use our solution: leveraging information on the web, target organization data and sales prospecting tools.
- Accurate forecast maintenance and all activity details in Salesforce is a requirement of the role. Salesforce is the primary system of record for all client activities, forecast measurement and compensation.
- You will prepare proposals and price quotations, negotiate commercial terms, and partner effectively with our Customer Success and Customer Delivery teams to deliver value to the customer.
Requirements & Career Motivations:
- You are a highly motivated, experienced account management or sales professional who loves to manage sales cycles, build client relationships and close deals.
- A minimum of 3-4 years sales experience required.
- You have experience selling SaaS solutions and/or an advanced understanding of how to sell to marketing audiences, including Marketing Director’s, VP’s, and CMO’s.
- You are knowledgeable about the Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations or CRM market.
- You must be a self-starter who is able to formulate the coverage strategy and manage your own business. You are skilled at prospecting for new business by researching accounts and identify key decision makers.
- You understand the value and have experience with a solution selling methodology/approach.
- You have experience (and previous success!) with selling via phone and in person.
- You are motivated by your quota and have a track record of over-achieving most goals you set your mind to.
- You thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative environment working closely with a growing team who are equally passionate about building a great company.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills. You are able to juggle multiple projects and priorities. You understand effective time and resource management practices required to meet monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- University/college degree or equivalent required.
- You are ready for an entrepreneurial adventure!
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career-defining work
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019