We are searching for an enterprise sales person to partner with some of the world's most progressive companies. You have 5+ years of sales experience with a minimum of 3 years in a SaaS or software environment. You have consistently achieved or overachieved on a minimum quota of $550k and you have experience closing complex enterprise deals. You are motivated by a challenge and flourish with being responsible for your own territory and corresponding go-to-market plan. You excel at building a match between clients' business needs and our groundbreaking capabilities in social media technology. Finally, you have value driven, collaborative selling experience and experience leading an internal team.
In this role you will focus on sourcing and building new relationships, gaining a deep understanding of your client's needs, building, qualifying, managing and controlling a sales pipeline. In addition, you will lead thorough sales processes and negotiations, presenting our solution/business case face to face or via webex, and selling our enterprise-level software.What you'll need:
What Success Looks Like:
- 5+ years experience sales experience with a minimum of 3 years in a SaaS or software environment
- Experience crafting sales strategies for your vertical/territory and building/executing on your account plans/territory plans
- Experience prospecting and generating your own leads
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Experience engaging and transacting with senior level executives in marketing, sales, IT, customer service, etc..
- Experience selling with Partners and collaborating to address the needs of client
- Value driven sales approach
- Hitting or exceeding quota
- Driving a full sales cycle
- Utilizing the resources around you to result in a successful outcome
- You're recognized for being an expert and thought leader in your area(s) of expertise
- Deep industry knowledge in a specific vertical and network
- Experience selling demonstrating your thought leadership in social media technology and/or the digital marketing space
- Trained in the Challenger sales methodology, MEDDIC, etc.
Connection is at the heart of inclusion. We are building a diverse, inclusive, results-oriented culture, one which encourages people to be who they are and creates an environment where all employees have the opportunity to excel.
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.