As our Account Executive
, you will be partnering with organizations to help accelerate their sales through the use of our salesforce.com products - Traction Complete and Traction Hierarchies!
Traction offers a unique experience for an account manager that is based on creating relationships and solving problems that customers have on the Salesforce.com platform and broader ecosystem with our expanding suite of products. This is where you'll spend the majority of your day, in high value conversations as a trusted adviser to one of the most important technologies your customers will ever interact with.
For more information have a look at Traction Hierarchies and Traction Complete , for the exciting space that these products are disrupting!
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that:Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done."Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a client facing preferably in high tech B2B
- Ability to interact with a customer's executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
- Formalized sales training will be a bonus
- Hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite) would be a strong asset
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don't currently possess
- Desire to be the best at what you do
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Educate customers on the value of Traction's data products in a thoughtful way
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer term business opportunities
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- Communicate with decision-makers via phone, email, and other tools, to understand their identity verification needs and requirements
- Coordinate and perform product demos for qualified sales leads
- Respond timely to inquiries and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks
- On-going account management
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Posted: November 13, 2018
Closes: January 12, 2019