As an Account Executive
, you will be working with clients to leverage Traction Gather for virtual events and digital engagement to help them build successful communities. We are creating software that empowers customers on Salesforce and we are looking for values focused individuals to join our growing team. This role offers a unique opportunity for individuals who want to work in one of the fastest evolving technology ecosystems within a proven industry partner. You are joining a team with a startup like mentality and opportunity. You will spend the majority of your day in high value conversations with clients and partners as a trusted advisor. This role is focused on driving revenue which will help fuel the growth of the wider Traction Gather team.
Traction Gather is a product from Traction Rec Technologies, an award winning ( Ready to Rocket 2020) product company part of the Traction on Demand family of companies.
Traction Gather's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. We're committed to building teams with diverse backgrounds who are interested in being part of a values focused team. Here's what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction Gather isn't who you know and where you come from. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who want to be part of building something great. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
This team is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace Knowledge
- Seek Adventures and Smiles
- Build Community
- Pursue Opportunity
- Healthy Hearts and Heads
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Gather - we're looking for individuals who are smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. And we operate with trust and transparency. Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional and diverse backgrounds. We also encourage candidates from non-traditional software or sales backgrounds.
Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in client facing B2B role
- An interest in working in the Salesforce ecosystem
- A passion for cloud technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with decision makers and demonstrate an understanding of their organization needs
- Entrepreneurial mindset that creates collaboration and excitement to build a business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Lead creation and management
- Sales discovery and qualification
- Identification of organization pain points and objectives
- Aligning Traction Gather solution features to address pain points
- Relationship management with multiple stakeholders
- Client presentations (remote)
- Creating contracts and managing procurement processes
- On-going account management
- Building brand awareness in target markets through virtual events
- Manage accurate forecast and pipeline tracking
- Working alongside key partners
- Developing joint go to market plans
- Create enablement resources to empower partners
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Coordination between clients, partners and internal team members
- Ensure relevant information is being shared efficiently with Traction teams
- Working hands on with internal business applications for collaboration
- Competently manage roadblocks
- Identify future market opportunities for Traction Gather
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For Traction Gather, we aim to change the world by creating technology to serve organizations who want to create more community. At our core, we're about improving the way organizations do business by leveraging technology - Salesforce, Traction Gather and our own libraries of intellectual property.
At our larger team Traction Rec Technologies, we are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are community focused organizations like YMCAs, JCCs and community centers. We are creating incredible applications on the Salesforce AppExchange and were recognized as Nonprofit App Partner of the Year in 2020. Traction Rec Technologies parent company is Traction on Demand, an organization that has Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
Traction on Demand
Sales and Marketing