We are currently seeking an Account Executive, Mid Market, to join our Sales team in our Toronto or Burnaby offices.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our groundbreaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, Clio makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 300 Clions with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, Clio was recently awarded Tech Culture of the Year. The team
Our Account Executive Mid Market team is a brand new segment that will focus on an untapped market opportunity for Clio. They will be responsible for driving the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective customers to identify how attorneys can get get the most out of our Clio platform. Who you are
We aren't looking for any traditional Account Executives, Mid Market, to join this team. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for people energized by life, the hunt and developing their careers. What you'll be doing
What you should have
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline;
- Skillfully deliver web-based presentations, leveraging strong product knowledge and inside sales best practices;
- Work with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Support to provide solutions to customers;
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to create compelling events and secure all approvals;
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so;
- Additional sales related activities as determined by the Company.
Serious bonus points if you have
- 4+ years of progressive experience on an inside sales team (or equivalent experience);
- 1-2 years closing large, complex deals with multiple stages in the SaaS industry;
- A competitive spirit who likes to win;
- Track record of consistently exceeding established goals;
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Why you should work for us
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Sandler training
We could talk to you about our foosball table, beer taps, wellness programs classes, and games room, but we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- Competitive compensation (Base Salary + Commission Structure);
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives ( https://landing.clio.com/clioday.html ). This is the place for motivated people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you: living a learning mindset is ingrained in our culture;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- An RRSP matching program;
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.