Colony Networks helps clients manage networks in multiple locations with ease. Cloud based software constantly monitors users and devices on wired and wireless networks using enterprise grade hardware. Colony also offers a managed service, further simplifying network management overhead.
Colony's software is broken down into two main features:
- cloud based Network Access Control (NAC). This solution centralizes authentication and authorization for users and devices at edge locations
- cloud based device monitoring. This solution enables hardware agnostic up/down monitoring of any IP device at an edge location, without the requirement of needing a server on site
In addition to our software, our managed services allow for quick and easy deployment of Aruba Network, Juniper Networks, Cisco and HP equipment at the edge. Our managed network solution features:
- Hosted Virtual Branch Networking solutions
- Managed Private Wi-Fi (connected to client ActiveDirectory servers)
- Public Guest Wi-Fi services, as well as wired services
- 3G failover and failback to a primary connection
- Hosted VPN solutions for instant remote access deployments (both client and site to site)
- distributed network design services
Colony Networks does not currently have any available jobs.